G&L Fullerton Deluxe Skyhawk HH Electric Guitar Old School Tobacco
The Fullerton Deluxe Skyhawk™ HH delivers classic covered bucker tones kicked up a notch with pairing of a G&L AS4255C in the neck position and AW4368C at the bridge. That’s ASAT Deluxe territory, but Skyhawk HH adds G&L’s PTB system which allows bass roll-off, a big advantage in high gain situations like cranked fuzz pedals. Plus the push/pull coil tap serves up convincing single coil tones that further expand the potential of this versatile axe.
The Fullerton Deluxe Skyhawk HH features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- BODY WOOD: Okoume body
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius and 1 11/16" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- PICKUPS: G&L AS4255 in neck position; AW4368C in bridge position
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB™ system), push/pull coil tap for both pickups
- CASE: Deluxe Tolex hardshell