Ibanez AG Artcore Expressionist Left Handed Dark Brown Sunburst AG95QA
For a decade now, Ibanez has energized the hollow-body segment with a wide range of designs—from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. With the introduction of its new Expressionist line, Ibanez has begun yet another chapter in the story of its acclaimed Artstar series.
Built with tone woods selected for their beauty as well as their musicality, the Expressionist line covers the wide range of styles for which Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies are known.
The full-hollow AG95QAL features quilted ash top, back, and sides, and handsome ivory binding on the body, headstock, and fingerboard. An expertly crafted 3pc Maple/ Mahogany set-in neck ensures body liveliness and is fitted with a rich Ebony fretboard with silky contrasting pearl block inlays. The tortoise shell colored pickguard provides an gorgeous appearance.
Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups—the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield used in their own signature models. These pickups provide warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response. Super 58s are at home in variety of genres.
- AG Expressionist 3pc Mahogany/Maple Neck
- Set-in Neck Construction
- Quilted Ash Top, Sides & Back
- Bound Ebony Fretboard with Acrylic block Inlay
- 22 Medium Frets
- ART-1 Bridge
- VT06 Tailpiece
- Super 58 (H) Neck Pickup
- Super 58 (H) Bridge Pickup
- Plastic Nut
- Gold Hardware Color
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way toggle switch
- .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052 String Guage
- 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E Factory Tuning
- Ibanez machine heads
- 24.7" Scale
- Made in Indonesia
- Finish DBS Dark Brown Sunburst
- Recommended Case AG100C - Not included
- Scale: 24.7" Scale
- a : Width 43mm Nut Width
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1st fret
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9th fret
- Radius: 305mm
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|