Ibanez SR300E Electric Bass Metallic Gray
- 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- Accu-cast B120 Bridge
Brand new electric bass with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
The SR300E is a handsome 4-string bass designed for the experienced player. The bass starts with an immaculately finished Mahogany body. Other features include a sturdy 5-piece Maple/Rosewood SR4 neck, a Rosewood fretboard, and an Accu-cast B120 bridge for superior string vibration transfer and precise intonation. Cosmo Black hardware adds a hint of stealth.
At the heart of the SR300E’s electronics are two PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups. Their stainless pole pieces offer higher output, clarity, and fullness than any in the SR300’s class. Accessed by the 3-way “Power Tap” switch, these proprietary pickups offer a choice of three tonal personalities: A rich humbucker sound, a pure single-coil sound, or an enhanced single coil sound— fattened by lows from the humbucker pickups. Add the ability to dial in precise tone preferences via the Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ, and the SR300E is a musical chameleon.
- neck type SR4 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- body Mahogany body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge Accu-cast B120 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|