Ibanez BTB1825E Electric Bass Natural Low Gloss
- 35-inch Scale Neck
- Neck-through Construction
- Deep Cutaway
- Stainless steel frets
- Zero fret
- Aguilar® DCB pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
- Mono-rail V bridge
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Secure high-tech Neutrik® locking output jack
Brand new bass with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
"Designed to Inspire", all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, and hardware. They are built by highly skilled craftsmen for your musical journey.
The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression. The elegantly contoured, massive body of select tone woods combines with dedicated hardware and electronics to produce huge, rich tones. Neck-through construction, a two-octave fretboard, and a super-deep cutaway, promise sleek playability and enduring sustain. The BTB series defines what the "Boutique Bass" is all about.
The BTB1806 is a 6-string bass featuring an Ash wing body with a Rosewood top and back, for tonal clarity and a superior attack in sound. The 35” scale 9pc Wenge/Bubinga/Maple neck-through design is supported with graphite rods for massive sustain and excellent stability. A Rosewood fretboard sports stainless steel frets with Premium fret edge treatment for a bright tone, high durability and super smooth playability. A "zero" fret provides accurate intonation, while allowing open strings to ring with the same resonance as notes played up the neck.
The electronics include Aguilar® DCB pickups, providing a dynamic and responsive attack, well-developed overtones, and singing sustain. Combined with the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch, and 3-way mid frequency switch, the BTB1806 offers immense tonal possibilities for any playing situation. The Mono-rail V bridge enables a wider intonation adjustment range, and each isolated saddle is securely locked to the body for maximum vibration transfer with minimal sympathetic string interference. D'Addario® NYXL strings are installed to expand the dynamic range and harmonic response. Other features include a secure high-tech Neutrik® locking output jack and Gotoh® machine heads.
- neck type BTB5 9pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple neck-through w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- body Walnut top & back/Ash wing body
- fretboard Bound Panga Panga fretboard w/Abalone off-set dot inlay
- fret Medium frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- bridge MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup Aguilar® DCB neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Aguilar® DCB bridge pickup (Passive)
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 889mm/35"
- a : Width 47mm at NUT
- b : Width 76mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|