Ibanez Gary Willis Signature GWB1005 5 String Electric Bass Natural Fl
Made in Japan!
The Ibanez Gary Willis signature GWB1005 5 sting electric bass features a finger ramp, a Swamp Ash body, the Bartolini® GWB PU & NTBT EQ, and Machinehead.
- neck type GWB 3pc Maple neck
- body Swamp Ash body
- fretboard Ebony fingerboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- fret Fretless
- bridge Std. bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- bridge pickup Bartolini® GWB bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser Bartolini® NTBT 2-band EQ w/Eq bypass switch (push/pull)
- factory tuning 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.135
- hardware color Black
- case/bag Hardshell case included
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 67mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Finger Ramp The detachable finger ramp, designed by Gary Willis, encourages players to not "dig in too deep" and allows a more consistent attack with quick recovery time.
- Swamp Ash Body Swamp Ash body provides an exceptionally open sound.
- Bartolini® GWB PU & NTBT EQ Curved Bartolini® pickup provides separate coils for precise string balance.
- Machinehead Gary's special shaped machinehead.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|