Ibanez SR1306E Electric Bass Natural Flat
- Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Nordstrand™ Pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
- Mono-rail V bridge
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL ® nut
- Gotoh® machine heads
Brand new bass with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Premium luthiers, the SR1306 shares many of the high-end appointments of the much-respected Prestige line. This extraordinary attention to detail manifests itself in features like super-smooth hand-crimped frets, and the Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge— an ingeniously designed unit that kills off unwanted sympathetic vibrations while isolating and optimizing favorable string harmonics.
The SR1306’s Mahogany body combined with an elegant Ash and Walnut top creates a solid, well-balanced tone. The 5-piece Atlas 6 neck consists of alternating layers of Wenge and Bubinga, providing a striking visual detail, not to mention neck stability for years to come.
In spite of this impressive hit list of exotic materials, this Premium bass stays true to the original SR concept: being surprisingly light in weight—a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. That big, bold, tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand Big Single pickups—the kind well acquainted with boutique instruments. No matter what musical texture is desired, the Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, will get there fast.
- neck type Atlas-6 5pc Panga Panga /Purpleheart neck
- body Ash/Walnut top/Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Panga Panga fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- bridge MR5 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- neck pickup Nordstrand™ Big Single neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Nordstrand™ Big Single bridge pickup (Passive)
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
- nut Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 54mm at NUT
- b : Width 83mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
|Country of Manufacture|