Ibanez SR500 Electric Bass Sapphire Blue Flat
- Extended Neck Joint
- Bartolini® MK1 Pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- Accu-cast B300 bridge
Brand new bass with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. As its popularity has expanded, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
The SR500 bass starts with a balanced, contoured mahogany body that's comfortable and resonates well for strong lows and low mids.
The SR500 sports a 5-pc Jatoba/Bubinga SR neck and a Rosewood fretboard, embedded with elegant Abalone oval inlays. An Accu-cast B300 series bridge provides excellent string vibration transfer and precise intonation.
For electronics, the SR500 features Bartolini® MK-1 pickups and Ibanez Custom 3 band EQ with mid-frequency switch.The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy.The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.The Ibanez Custom 3 band EQ features fully independent bass, treble and mid controls with a wide boost/cut range. The preamp system is equipped with a mid-frequency select switch, enabling you to instantly select 250Hz, 450Hz or 700Hz, the heart of the mid zone, for a more dynamic and ideal tone.
- neck type SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- body Mahogany body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup Bartolini® MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Bartolini® MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|