Ibanez SR5000 Electric Bass Oil
Brand new bass with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
The Ibanez Prestige Series embodies over 40 years of dedication to building high-quality electric guitars and basses for the discriminating musician. Instruments bearing the Prestige moniker represent the pinnacle of Japanese luthiery and are proudly played by some of the most respected musicians in the world.
Designed for the pro musician, the SR5000 is a stunning 4-string bass from the acclaimed Prestige Series. The body consists of a Mahogany core with Oil finish Wenge front and back caps. Wenge is an excellent tonewood with qualities. It delivers excellent punch and projection with a response that is immediate and balanced. The SR5000 neck is a 5-pc Wenge/Bubinga Atlas-4 HP neck with KTS™ TITANIUM rod for the ultimate in stability and reliability. A Wenge fretboard, embedded with elegant Abalone & Pearl oval inlays, makes a striking, chic impression. The Mono-Rail V bridge system provides superior string isolation with maximum vibration transfer and is designed for quick, precise intonation adjustments.
For electronics, the SR5000 features Bartolini® custom pickups, specifically designed for Ibanez to have a deeper tone in the neck position while retaining a bright timbre in the bridge. By adjusting the Blend control, a wide range of sounds are accessible before any EQ is applied. Equalization controls include a 3-band Active EQ with a bypass switch and a mid frequency switch for the ultimate in tone management.
- neck type Atlas-4 HP 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- body Wenge top & back/African Mahogany body
- fretboard Wenge fretboard w/Mother of Pearl & Abalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- bridge MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup Bartolini® Custom neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Bartolini® Custom bridge pickup (Passive)
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
- nut Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color Gold
- case/bag Hardshell case included
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 60mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|